Our goal is the efficient use of regional water resources — all of them!
We are the collaborative voice of area water providers on water conservation issues.
And, we strive for a public fully aware of all available water conservation tools, methods and practices.
Our motto for almost 20 years:
BE CREATIVE — HAVE FUN — SAVE WATER
Water CASA Members:
COMMUNITY WATER COMPANY OF GREEN VALLEY
FLOWING WELLS IRRIGATION DISTRICT
METROPOLITAN WATER DOMESTIC IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT
ORO VALLEY WATER DEPARTMENT
FARMERS WATER COMPANY
We work with all the tools in the water conservation tool box
- Public Policy Advocacy for water saving ordinances, regulation, and product standards.
- Public Education Programs of all types, including workshops, print materials, and conferences.
- Rates as a method of keeping efficient water use at the forefront.
- Incentives such as audits and rebates to help water users save water.
- Research to enable our water providers to make ever better programatic decisions.
- Technology to provide water users with new and innovative ways to conserve.
- Graywater Reuse
- Rainwater Harvesting
- Leak detection, locating the silent water waster, for both the utility and individual water customers.
- Workshops for member utilities’ customers including:
- Low-Water-Using Plants.
- Efficient Landscape Irrigation.
- Graywater Reuse.
- Rain Water Harvesting.